VISIT SMART BUILDING EXPO 2021
SMART BUILDING EXPO is the only Italian fair dedicated to plant and technological integration in home, building and city area . An event with a very high rate of innovation, built as an unmissable moment of comparison and in-depth analysis for the construction and network community in a fundamental moment of technological transition, which sees in the digitization of products and processes, in a green orientation and in the need to ensure resilience to the environments of life daily life and work, the cornerstones of development and recovery.
SMART BUILDING EXPO in 2021 will constitute an important piece of a maxi-event which will see it in conjunction with trade fairs of primary importance such as SICUREZZA and MADE Expo, which can be visited without interruption, allowing visitors a complete vision of the most advanced innovations in the field of building and plant engineering 4.0.
Why visit SMART BUILDING EXPO
- To get a complete overview of the main news of the Smart Building italian market
- To understand how to exploit technology to achieve energy efficiency goals placed by the super bonus 110%
- For guaranteed professional updating and training activities carried out with prestigious collaborations
- To have live data on the trend of the Smart Building market, certified by the Polytechnic of Milan
- To participate in the works of the second Milano Smart City Conference organized in collaboration with the Smart Buildings Alliance-Italia
- To become part of the great Smart Building Italia professional community
In total security and freedom to do business
Fiera Milano has adopted a Protocol to contain the diffusion of the new coronavirus for a safe reopening, in full compliance with the health rules and protocols adopted at national level to ensure that visitors, exhibitors and organizers can participate in total safety at trade fairs and events taking place in our exhibition and congress centres. Discover more
The SMART BUILDING EXPO 2021 pre-registration and online ticketing service will soon be active.