Visit the Smart Building Expo
The 2019 edition of Smart Building Expo and SICUREZZA will be even bigger thanks to an additional 4,000 m2 of exhibition space. What’s more, Smart Building will be in a new location: Pavilion 6. A bigger exhibition = more reasons to visit.
Smart Building Expo is a huge opportunity for professionals to connect with innovative companies that are changing the face of business in this sector. You can’t afford to miss out.
How to get to Fiera Milano, Rho
M1 Red Line, direction/stop Rho Fiera Milano (extra-urban fare)
Cross-platform transfer stations: Cadorna and Loreto (M2 Green Line); Duomo (M3 Yellow Line); Lotto (M5 Lilac Line). Rho Fiera Milano station is located outside the inner city area: you cannot use the urban €1,50 ticket. You can use the following tickets:
- Single ticket Rho Fiera Milano € 2,50: valid for a 105 minute trip from the time it is validated, one way to or from the Rho Fiera Milano station on the M1 – Red Line.
- Return ticket € 5,00: valid for two 105 minute trips from the time it is validated, on the M1 metro line, to and from Rho Fiera Milan.
- One-day pass € 7,00: valid from the time it is validated until the end of service for an unlimited number of trips. In Milan, valid on ATM and Trenord urban network means, “Passante Ferroviario” included. Outside Milan only valid on the M1 suburban metro line to and from Rho Fiera Milano; not valid on the railway routes.
All the tickets are valid for travelling in Milan on ATM public transport, as well as the Trenord urban rail network, including the Passante Ferroviario up to the Milano Certosa station. For more information www.atm.it
Taxi ranks at Fiera Milano Rho are located at the East Gate, South Gate and West Gate
Taxis can be booked as follows:
- with the MYTAXI App for iOS and Android
- by calling the radiotaxi numbers (+39) 02 4040, (+39) 02 6969 or (+39) 02 8585. Taxi fleets also include vehicles equipped to accommodate wheelchairs.
- From highways A7 Genoa, A1 Bologna and A4 Turin, towards Milan: take the northbound Tangenziale Ovest and turn off at the Fiera Milano exit
- From A4 Venice highway towards Turin: turn off at the Pero Fiera Milano exit
- From highways A8 Varese and A9 Como towards Milan: leaving the Milano Nord tollbooth, take the A4 highway towards Venice and turn off at the Fiera Milano exit.
- From Milano: highway A8 Varese towards Varese-Como: turn off at the Fiera Milano exit highway A4 towards Turin: turn off at the Pero Fiera Milano exit
Car parks: parking available for over 10,000 vehicles in 5 outdoor parking lots (P1 to P5) and two multi-story car parks (PM1 and PM2). Parking lot P1 has reserved lanes for Telepass holders.
Railway station Rho-Fiera
- From Milano Centrale, Garibaldi and Milano Lambrate stations
M2 – Green line towards Abbiategrasso / stop Cadorna-Triennale, then M1 – Red line to Rho Fiera Milano
- From Milano Centrale railway station
Also trains on the following regional lines stop at Rho Fiera Milano: Turin-Novara-Milan, Varese-Milan, Domodossola-Milan, Arona-Milan and Luino-Milan.
- From Milano Porta Garibaldi railway station S5 Line
Passante ferroviario towards Varese or S6 Line towards Novara, Line S11 (Chiasso-Como-Milan), and get off at Rho Fiera Milano
- From Milano Cadorna station
M1 – Red, direction/stop Rho Fiera Milano
- Suburban rail lines (Passante Ferroviario) S5 Line (Varese-Gallarate-Milan-Pioltello-Treviglio) and S6 Line (Novara-Magenta-Milan-Treviglio) stop at Rho Fiera Milano.
For real time traffic and timetable updates of regional and suburban train: www.my-link.it
From Linate Airport
- Airpullman Bus to/from Fiera Milano (tickets upon fee) Bus stop: just outside Arrivals
Departures every hour from 8.30 AM to 1.30 PM and from 3.00 to 6.00 PM
- Nr. 73 bus (bus stop just outside Arrivals)
towards Milan, last stop Piazza San Babila; then Underground M1 – Red Line to Rho Fiera Milano
From Malpensa airport
Buses to/from Fiera Milano (tickets upon fee):
- Malpensa Shuttle
Airport bus stop: Terminal 1-Exit 4.
Departures every half an hour from 9.00 AM to 11.30 AM.
Departures every 20 minutes: bus stop at Fiera Milano on request
- Malpensa Bus Express Bus stop at the airport: Terminal 1-Exit 4. Departures every 20 minutes, stop at Fiera Milano only on request
- Treno Malpensa Express From Terminal 1, departures for Milano Cadorna station (last stop) every half an hour, journey time 30 minutes; then M1 – Red Line Direction/stop Rho Fiera Milano
- Malpensa Express Train towards Milano Centrale station get off at Milano Porta Garibaldi station and transfer to Passante Ferroviario S5 Line to Varese or S6 Line to Novara, and get off at Rho Fiera Milano.
From Orio al Serio Airport
- Orio Shuttle/Airpullman bus to/from Fiera Milano (tickets upon fee) Bus stop at the airport: Bus parking area (bus shelter 1).
Departures 8.45, 9.15 and 10.30 AM
Bus stop at Fiera Milano: East Gate, bus parking area.
Departures 3.00, 4.15 and 5.45 PM
- Orio Express Bus/Autostradale Bus to/from Fiera Milano (tickets upon fee)
Bus stop location at the airport: Bus parking area (bus shelter 3/4). Departures 8.30, 10.15 and 11.00 AM
Bus stop location at Fiera Milano: East Gate, bus parking area. Departures 3.15, 4.00 and 6.00 PM